domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2009

unit 9 busy achedules. my life with frequency

Every Monday …… I always get up at 6:00 o’ clock, then I always go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and take a shower.

At 6:30 always to raise my two daughter for to the school.at 7:30 We waits the trasport.

At 8:00 o’clock After that I seldom go to the kitchen and I eat my breakfast with my husband.... I eat break and juise.

At 9:00 I often make the lunch, pasta with tomato.

At 11:00 o’clock, then I usually go to the bathroom and take a shower.

I always leave my house at 12 :20 pm, I go to the University.

In the University I always study from 1:00 to 5:00 pm,.

Then, I usually go to ma house and do my homework with my two daughter. I often eat dinner at 06:00 pm.

At 7:00 pm I usually make the dinner for may daughter.

After dinner I hardly ever watch TV or use the computer. Finally I go to bed at about 11:00 pm

it's my life with frequency and my family

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario